LeRoy Meats & Catering in Fox Lake WI
Visit our NEW LeRoy Meats & Catering in Fox Lake WI, where you can find all of the same products and services as our Horicon location, plus a few of their own, as described below.
- Over 50 varieties of homemade sausage.
- Over 50 cheeses from local cheesemakers available.
- Delicious homemade deli items featuring our famous homemade potato salad and baked beans.
- Our smoked meats and sausages have won numerous awards including "Best in Wisconsin".
- Online ordering and shipping of cheese and sausage products and gift boxes.
- Our popular catering service will cook all the food for your party plans.
- Fresh baked buns and bread - made daily.
- Complete venison and wild game processing, as well as making the finest venison sausage products.
New Products ONLY in our Fox Lake Store
- Beer, wine and liquor are now served AND sold (ID required)
- Beer & Wine Tasting Events
- Serving Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Daily Lunch Specials
- Barbecue Shack with pre-cooked Ribs, Brisket and Pulled Pork COMING SOON
Extended Hours in Fox Lake ONLY
- Fridays until 7 pm
- Saturdays until 5 pm
- Sundays until 3 pm
Article from the Daily Citizen Newspaper
LeRoy Meats has added a number of partners and employees for our new Fox Lake store as the business prepares to grow and possibly expand sales of products outside the state of Wisconsin.
Approaching nearly 100 years in business, Leroy Meats will continue with it’s Horicon facility, but according to owner Scott Hurst "more production space is needed!".
“We just don’t have enough room for production where we are at,” Hurst said.
Construction of the new 11,000-square-foot facility began in the spring of 2017 with the plan to open later that fall. But when they broke ground for construction, a local Indian burial site was uncovered, which took the Department of Natural Resources several months to remove before construction could be resumed. LeRoy Meats now employs about 80 people, with 65 in Horicon and about 15 full-time jobs in Fox Lake.